Liquor & Gaming NSW has advised that notices have now been sent to licensees to advise them of their 2016 annual liquor licence fee. Payment of this fee is due by Monday 30 May 2016 and can be made online, by BPAY, credit card, cheque or cash in person at any Service NSW service centre, or by mailing a cheque or money order to Liquor & Gaming NSW before the due date.
Liquor & Gaming NSW has advised that the key dates for 2016 are as follows:
- Monday 23 May: Last day to apply for a fee waiver.
- Monday 30 May: Licence fee payment due.
- Tuesday 28 June: Licence suspended if payment not made. Late fee applied.
- Monday 25 July: Last day to apply for a fee reassessment.
- Tuesday 26 July: Licence cancelled if fees unpaid.
- Monday 19 September: Last day to submit a licence reinstatement request.
To find out whether you are eligible for a fee waiver or reassessment and how to apply, please visit the website: https://www.liquorandgaming.justice.nsw.gov.au/Pages/liquor/liquor-licences/annual-licence-fee/paying-your-annual-fee.aspx
For more information, please visit: https://www.liquorandgaming.justice.nsw.gov.au/Pages/liquor/liquor-licences/annual-licence-fee.aspx.